Central Park Movie Sites Tour
- A 2 hour walking tour to over 30 movie locations in the world famous park
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Visit the locations from iconic films shot against New York's famous backdrop. Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang 'I Love New York'. Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity. Visit Bethesda Terrace seen in the final scene of the Avengers. Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany's. See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night. Visit the Boathouse Cafe used in When Harry Met Sally. Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone 2.
DURATION: 2 hours
DEPARTS: Daily at 12:00pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The tour operates rain or shine. This is a walking tour - passengers will need to wear comfortable walking shoes. Schedule can change anytime without notice
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- High season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 March 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.