Sirokan - Taste of Mauritius
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
Get a glimpse in the way of living of the rainbow nation of Mauritius, Port Louis, the capital with its buzzing business centre, its crowded, colourful local market, its monuments and different places of worship, its modern shopping centre of the Caudan Waterfront. After the busy visit of the city, take a breath of fresh air at the Royal Botanical Garden of Pamplemousses, one of the most famous gardens in the World. Lunch is served in one of the most relaxing restaurants of the island.
DURATION: 9 hours
DEPARTS: Monday - Saturday (except public holidays)
MEETING POINT: Hotel Lobby
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.