Kouler Samarel - The South & It's Secrets
- Visit to Chamarel
- Entrance fees
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
Shop till you drop in Curepipe, the best place to browse on the island. Look out for handmade cashmere, silk car pets, jewellery made from exquisite precious gems and stones and unique souvenir s in the shopping district, Floreal. You'll stop at Trou aux Cerfs, a dormant volcanic crater 650m above sea level. Take in the 360-degree view over the coastal plains below all the way towards the horizon. Explore Grand Bassin, a crater lake in the mountains, considered the most sacred Hindu site on the island. Enjoy a scenic drive through the forests, admiring the fauna and flor a of the Black River Gorges in the hilly south-west of Mauritius before making a last stop at two of the island's most spectacular sights. End your day with visits to the famous Chamarel waterfalls and the Seven Coloured Earths, dunes comprising seven distinct coloured types of sand layered together.
DURATION: 9 hours
DEPARTS: Daily (except public holidays)
MEETING POINT: Hotel Lobby
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.