Croisieres Australes Harris Wilson II - West
- Hotels located in the West
- Lunch including selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
Cruise on the Harris Wilson II, a catamaran as large and stunning as its former, the Harris Wilson I, for a day at the bay of Tamarin, in the west coast of Mauritius. This cruise offers the opportunity to see dolphins, snorkel in Le Morne white seabed and relax. The Harris Wilson II is also a spacious catamaran fitted out with 4 living areas, 2 covered and 2 open-air bar areas, a very large trampoline, a kitchen area, toilet and all necessary safety and first aid equipment. Departure times to be confirmed by a Solis Indian Ocean representative upon arrival in Mauritius.
DURATION: 9 hours
DEPARTS: Daily (except public holidays)
MEETING POINT: Jetty of Le Morne Anglers Club - Black River
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 March 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.