Croisieres Australes Le Pacha - North
- Hotels located in the North
- Lunch including selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
Catamaran Norseman from the 430 series designed for a day getaway in the northern waters of Mauritius, Le Pacha is a classic catamaran that departs from the jetty of Sunset Boulevard in Grand Baie. This cruise will take you to the northern islands, with BBQ on board, snorkelling and a stop-over at lilot Gabriel for an afternoon swimming and relaxing. Le Pacha is set with a U-shaped bench with awning, trampoline space in the front, kitchen area, toilet and all the necessary safety and first aid equipment. Departure times to be confirmed by a Solis Indian Ocean representative upon arrival in Mauritius.
DURATION: 9 hours
DEPARTS: Daily (except public holidays)
MEETING POINT: Jetty of Sunset Boulevard, Grand Baie
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 March 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.