Croisieres Australes Blue Alize - East
- Hotels located in the East
- Lunch including selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
A fleet of four identical Admiral 38, Blue Alize catamarans are positioned on the east of Mauritius offering cruises to Ile aux Cerfs from the small village of Trou d'eau Douce. Sail down the beautiful lagoon along the east coast, visit the waterfall of Grand River South East and enjoy a stop-over to do some snorkelling. After lunch on board, proceed to Ile aux Cerfs where you will spend a relaxing afternoon swimming before joining the catamaran to return. Departure times to be confirmed by a Solis Indian Ocean representative upon arrival in Mauritius.
DURATION: 9 hours
DEPARTS: Daily (except public holidays)
MEETING POINT: Jetty of Trou d'eau Douce
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 March 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.