Croisieres Australes Harris Wilson I - South East
- Hotels located in the South and South East
- Lunch including selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
This cruise takes you to explore the small islands around this part of the country, waterfalls, diving and you can enjoy the scenery of this region rich in history till lile aux Cerfs. The Harris Wilson 1 having the reputation of being one of the most spacious of the island, is a catamaran equipped with 4 lounge areas, 2 covered and 2 open-air bar area, a very large trampoline, a kitchen area, toilet and all the necessary safety and first aid equipment. Departure times to be confirmed by a Solis Indian Ocean representative upon arrival in Mauritius.
DURATION: 9 hours
DEPARTS: Daily (except public holidays)
MEETING POINT: Pointe des Regates, Mahebourg
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 March 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.