A Mauritian Taste & Flavours
- Entrance fees
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
Experience the culinary side of the island in a way you've never done before. From vegetables to spices, it is all a wonderfully different experience. Enjoy some time in the ocean as well as the tastes Mauritius has to offer.
DURATION: 5 hours
DEPARTS: Monday - Sunday (except public holidays)
MEETING POINT: Hotel Lobby
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 March 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.