The Making of Harry Potter
- Enjoy a tour of the studio
- Return transportation to the venue from Victoria Coach Station
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall
- Explore Dumbledore's office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Olivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry's Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid's motorcycle
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys' dormitory, Hagrid's hut, Potion's classroom and Professor Umbridge's office at the Ministry of Magic
- Explore Platform 9 3/4 and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides a thrilling new opportunity to explore the magic of the world-renowned Harry Potter film series - the most successful of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and breath taking animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Daily at 09:30am
Victoria Coach Station gate 0 at 9:30am - Please meet at least 15 minutes prior to departure time
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- High season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.