Welcome to Paris Tour
- Guide on board the train
- Reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Panoramic Tour of Paris
- 1 hour River Cruise
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
After meeting Premium tours at St Pancras International train station at 06:00am by our Group Welcome desk, outside Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop, we connect you with your guide for the day at St Pancras Station. Travelling at speeds up to 186mph you will be in Paris in just 2 hours 15 minutes. Upon arrival you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city taking in most the major sites including the Opera House, Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe before arriving at the Eiffel Tower. In the early evening either re-join with the group at the Louvre (please check with the guide) or make your own way back to Gard du Nord for our return journey to London were the tour finishes or meet back at the station. Don't forget your passport!
DURATION: 14 Hours
DEPARTS: At 07:00am
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- High season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.