Vintage Bus Tour of London with Cream Tea at Harrods
- Vintage open top London bus tour - see the highlights of London
- Professional guide on board the Bus
- Cream Tea at Harrods Georgian Restaurant
- Enjoy home-baked scones, clotted cream & strawberry jam, tea/coffee & glass of bubbly
- Exclusive Thames River cruise
- See Westminster Abbey - Big Ben - London Eye - St Paul's Cathedral -Tower of London - Tower Bridge - Boat trip
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of Londons highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, St. Pauls Cathedral and the Tower of London before enjoying spectacular views as you glide down the Thames. The Cream Tea includes Home-baked scones, clotted cream, jam and tea or coffee plus a glass of Bubbly.
OPEN TOP DOUBLE DECKER BUST TOUR
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of Londons highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, St. Pauls Cathedral and the Tower of London.
BOAT TRIP ON THE RIVER THAMES
Enjoy spectacular views as you glide down the Thames. The river offers the best perspective of a number of top attractions and sights; view The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Shakespeares Globe, St Pauls, The Shard, Tower Bridge and The Tower of London from the comfort of your seat. This boat is a modern catamaran offering climate-controlled indoor cabins with comfortable seating, outdoor back decks, toilets and on-board bars.
HARRODS CREAM TEA WITH A GLASS OF SPARKLING WINE
Cream Tea includes Home-baked scones, clotted cream, jam and tea or coffee plus a glass of Bubbly. The Georgians quintessentially English cream tea stands amongst Londons finest, and when enjoyed in such regal surroundings, is an experience to be savoured, remembered and repeated. Home-baked English scones served with clotted cream and Harrods exclusive preserves and this is accompanied by a glass of Prosecco and your choice of tea from Harrods own tea gardens. Relax and enjoy! Tour ends at Harrods in Knightsbridge leaving you the rest of the afternoon to explore the worlds famous department store. *On occasion the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
DURATION: 4.5 Hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- High season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.