Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Taste of aromatic Arabic Coffee
Return transfers, tour guide, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned.
What could be more enchanting than dinner aboard a dhow as it slips silently along Dubai Creek by moonlight? Your cruise aboard one of these traditional wooden vessels offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city - a portrait of the true character of Dubai, the intertwining of traditional and modern. You will see old wooden dhows and luxury yachts, spectacular modern architecture, like the National Bank of Dubai and the Chamber of Commerce & Industry buildings, whilst Sheikh Saeeds House, the birthplace of Sheikh Rashid and the Heritage Village are reminiscent of days gone by. With dinner, one select beverage and fragrant Arabic coffee is included - this tour reflects a delicious taste of true Arabian hospitality.
DURATION: 2 hours
DEPARTS: Daily at 8:00pm
MEETING POINT: Quay 1, Dhow Wharfage, Behind Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Deira
Terms and conditions
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: On the Holy occasion of Lailat Al Miraj, it is advised to refrain from serving alcohol and holding live enterntainment activities.
- Guest will need to make their own way to and from the pier.
- Guest should arrive at the meeting point at least 45 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
- Please reconfirm tour at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 18 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.