Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Taste of aromatic Arabic Coffee
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, return transfers, tour guide
What could be more enchanting than dinner aboard a dhow as it slips silently along Dubai Creek by moonlight? Your cruise aboard one of these traditional wooden vessels offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city - a portrait of the true character of Dubai, the intertwining of traditional and modern. You will see old wooden dhows and luxury yachts, spectacular modern architecture, like the National Bank of Dubai and the Chamber of Commerce & Industry buildings, whilst Sheikh Saeeds House, the birthplace of Sheikh Rashid and the Heritage Village are reminiscent of days gone by. With dinner, one select beverage and fragrant Arabic coffee is included - this tour reflects a delicious taste of true Arabian hospitality.
DURATION: 2 hours
DEPARTS: Daily at 8:00pm
MEETING POINT: Quay 1, Dhow Wharfage, Behind Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Deira
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.