Traditional Dubai City Tour
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned.
This is a must-do tour in Dubai! Be fascinated by Dubai's rich history and tradition on a tour around the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood, Dubai Creek and the Gold and Spice Souks. Explore the Dubai Museum to learn about times gone by, and cross the Dubai Creek in a traditional abra (water taxi). The tour starts with pickup from your hotel and passes the Burj Al Arab Driving along the 'Beach Road' we stop for a photo outside the Jumeirah Mosque. Continuing our drive to the traditional side of Dubai, we pass by Zabeel Palace. Arriving on the older side of the city, we drive past the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood to see the famous wind-tower architecture and cobbled streets and visit Dubai Museum to learn about the rich heritage. Crossing from the Bur Dubai side of the Creek, we take a traditional abra (water taxi) crossing over Dubai Creek to the Deira side. Follow our entertaining guide through the famous Spice and Gold Souks of Dubai. The tour ends after some leisure time in the Souk, and we return to your hotel.
DURATION: 5.5 hours
DEPARTS: Daily at 2:00pm
MEETING POINT: Hotel lobby
Terms and conditions
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If an Arrival Airport to Hotel transfer is booked guests will receive a Welcome Pack from Arabian Adventures with their applicable pick up times therefore clients do not need to reconfirm.
- However if no arrival Airport to Hotel transfer is booked guests will have to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours prior.
- Arabian Adventures can assist wheelchair bound guests only on those excursions suitable for wheelchair passengers, some which can only be taken on private basis - Please check and ask for details at the time of request.
- Wheelchairs should be a foldable design and guests with limited mobility should be accompanied by able bodied companions.
- The Dubai Museum is closed on Fridays over Ramadan.
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 18 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.