Christchurch's Must See Three
- Pick up from accommodation
- Visit 3 attractions: International Antarctic Centre, Willowbank Wildlife Reserve and the Airforce Museum
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, meals not mentioned, private transfers, porterage and tipping
The tour visits three of Christchurch's top attractions. First stop is the International Antarctic Centre, a winner of the New Zealand tourism boards award for 'Best visitor attraction'. The centre recreates the atmosphere of Antarctica providing an interactive experience of Southern Continent. The tour then moves on to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve contains a large variety of birds and animal life both native and introduced. You will view the kiwis in its natural habitat and can feed and pat the animals through the reserve. Following Willowbank the tour heads to the Air Force Museum at Wigram, New Zealand's original Air Force base. The attraction has 28 fully restored aircrafts together with newly refurbished static and interactive displays that dramatically enhance the visitors experience.
DURATION: 5.5 hours.
DEPARTS: Daily at 9 am.
Terms and conditions
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please advise hotel details at the time of booking.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers to guarantee departure.
- If tour freesells with less than 4, please contact the supplier to confirm.
- Tour does not operate Christmas Day.
- Please Reconfirm tour within 24 hours prior.
- Children 0 to 2 are FOC if not occupying a seat.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.