Rainforestation - Koala & Wildlife Park
- Koala & Wildlife Park
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, transfers
The Koala & Wildlife Park has a plethora of native Australian species to see including dingoes, wombat, lizards, snakes, crocs and cassowary. Rainforestation is the only wildlife park in North Queensland to have Tasmanian Devils, make sure you check them out! There is also a barramundi lake where you can see the regions most famous (and tastiest) fish. They grow up to 2 metres in length and can weigh up to 60kg! Don't miss Jack the Ripper, one of the largest crocodiles in captivity. Coming in at over 5 metres in length and weighing almost a tonne, you can view him from the safety of our elevated boardwalks. Explore the park at your own pace and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies as they roam freely through the park, or join one of our experienced Wildlife Keepers on a guided tour. For that extra souvenir experience, you can also get your photo taken with a cuddly koala or even a small crocodile if you dare! (optional extra).
DURATION: 1 hour (recommended amount of time)
DEPARTS: Daily form 9am to 4pm (except on Christmas Day)
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.