Great Barrier Reef Adventure
- Return fast catamaran cruise to the Great Barrier Reef
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Eco Reef Talk
- 3 hours at Great Barrier Reef platform
- Snorkelling equipment use (fins, mask & snorkel)
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour
- Underwater Observatory
- Use of buoyancy vests
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, meals not mentioned, porterage and tipping, transfers from accommodation. Optional Extras; Scuba Doo underwater scooter, Guided snorkel tour subject to availability on the day of travel, Scenic helicopter flights, Wetsuit, optical mask and lycra suit hire, Underwater digital camera available for hire
Australia's Great Natural Wonder! TOUR ITINERARY: Experience the breathtaking beauty of this world heritage natural wonder when you cruise to a spacious reef activity platform on the Great Barrier Reef. There is an abundance of activities for all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy. Snorkel and dive amongst beautiful coral gardens, or stay dry and discover the reef in the underwater observatory or from the air-conditioned semi submersible.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: In-water activities such as snorkelling, diving and swimming are generally safe activities, however you will be exerting yourself more than you would normally. If you suffer from any of the following conditions, respiratory and circulatory problems, heart trouble, current cold or congestion,epilepsy, asthma or severe medical problems, you MUST take special precautions and inform the DIVE TEAM or any GREAT ADVENTURES staff member at your destination.
DURATION: 7 hours.
DEPARTS: Daily at 10:30 am (Departure time is for boat only, for your actual transfer pick up time, please ensure you call 24 hours prior to reconfirm tour and time).
Terms and conditions
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Bookings can be amended at no extra charge prior to the vessels departure.
- A fuel surcharge may be applicable and in such cases is payable direct by passengers to Great Adventures on the day of travel.
- The minimum age for diving is 12 years.
- Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from diving.
- Environmental Management Charge of AUD7 per person to be added.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.