Grand Palace Tour
- Air-conditioned seat in vehicle transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 x Bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fee
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Prepare for a day of amazement at what is undoubtedly one of Bangkok's - and Thailand's - most famous landmarks, the Royal Grand Palace. From there, enjoy a tour of the magnificent palace grounds and its expansive complex, home to Thai kings until the turn of the 20th century. Still a seat of power and the spiritual heart of the Thai kingdom, the palace contains throne halls, two of which are open to the public, which symbolise the great historical and cultural significance of the complex. Here, explore Wat Phra Kaew - Temple of the Emerald Buddha - which houses the small, yet greatly revered Emerald Buddha, dating back to the 14th Century. Around the palace grounds, witness six-meter tall statues of colourful demons from the Ramayana, who watch over the Emerald Buddha from every gate to ward off evil spirits. Finally, take some time to check out the vibrant, colourful murals of the Ramayana, which depict the ancient story of the triumph of good over evil, before being transferred back to your hotel.
DURATION: 3 hours
DEPARTS: Daily at 8:00am
MEETING POINT: Hotel lobby
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.