Loy Nava Dinner Cruise
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (from selected hotels)
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Dinner Cruise on Loy Nava Traditional Rice Barge. Enjoy a superb Asian dinner on Traditional converted Rice Barge while slowly drifting along the riverside of the Chao Phraya River, past the Temple of Dawn and the Grand Palace. Dine in style drifting down the Chao Phraya River on the Tahsaneeya Nava, a teakwood river barge converted into a delightful cruise boat. The historic landmarks on the glistening riverbanks, from impressive neoclassical buildings and palaces to wooden homes on stilts, provide a dynamic, moving backdrop for your evening, as you pick out Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), Wat Phra Kaew and the Grand Palace amid bustling river traffic. Along the way, enjoy a performance of traditional Thai dances as well as classical Thai kim music to accompany your feast of traditional delicacies. Savour the fresh, authentic cuisine as you sip delicious cocktails, before returning to your hotel or onto an evening experiencing the exciting Bangkok nightlife.
DURATION: 4 hours
DEPARTS: Nightly at 7:00pm
MEETING POINT: Hotel lobby
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.