City and Temples Tour
- Air-conditioned seat in vehicle transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 x Bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fee
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
This three-hour tour is the perfect journey to visit some of Bangkok's most iconic temples. Choose from either a morning or afternoon tour to be picked up at your hotel and transported around the grand city, reliving its glorious history. First, visit the glimmering Golden Buddha, the world's largest solid golden statue, housed at Wat Traimit. Next up, explore Wat Pho, one of the largest and oldest temples in Bangkok, and home to more than 1000 Buddha images. The temple is also considered the first public university of Thailand, and known as the birthplace of traditional Thai massage, housing one of the oldest massage schools in the country. Your third and final stop is Wat Benchamabopit, one of Bangkok's most beautiful temples. Also known as the Marble Temple, this structure glistens from the white marble that makes up the entire building's facade, exemplifying Bangkok's ornate style of high gables, stepped-out roofs and elaborate finials. Your tour wraps up back at your hotel, just in time for lunch or afternoon tea.
DURATION: 3 hours
DEPARTS: Daily at 8:00am
MEETING POINT: Hotel lobby
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.