Kintamani Barong & Tegalalang Rice Fields Tour
- Air-conditioned transfers
- English speaking guide
- 1 x bottle of mineral water
- Entrance into Kintamani and Tegalalang Area
- Barong performance
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, lunch
Discover many diverse angles of Balinese life, from culture to food to agriculture, on this one-of-a-kind trek to Kintimani in the eastern Bali highlands.
Enjoy a Barong Dance performance, a classic Balinese art form that narrates Bali's mythological history. Visit "Elephant Cave", an ancient sanctuary with creatures carved into the glistening stone. Sample delicious local coffees and hot drinks, including the world's most expensive coffee, the famous "Coffee Luwak". Upon reaching Kintamini, take in the stunning views of mountains, lakes and rice fields; the best view is only a short hike away, at the serene and less-frequented Tagalalang Rice Terraces.
DURATION: 10 Hours
DEPARTS: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 08:00am
MEETING POINT: Hotel lobby
Terms and conditions
- Lunch is not included.
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.