Kintamani Barong & Tegalalang Rice Fields Tour
- Barong dance performance
- Goa Gajah "Elephant Cave"
- Tagalalang Rice Terrace
- Air-conditioned transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 x bottle of mineral water
Lunch, flights and anything else not mentioned in inclusions
Discover many diverse angles of Balinese life, from culture to food to agriculture, on this one-of-a-kind trek to Kintimani in the eastern Bali highlands.
Enjoy a Barong Dance performance, a classic Balinese art form that narrates Bali's mythological history. Visit "Elephant Cave", an ancient sanctuary with creatures carved into the glistening stone. Sample delicious local coffees and hot drinks, including the world's most expensive coffee, the famous "Coffee Luwak". Upon reaching Kintamini, take in the stunning views of mountains, lakes and rice fields; the best view is only a short hike away, at the serene and less-frequented Tagalalang Rice Terraces.
DURATION: 10 Hours
DEPARTS: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 08:00am
MEETING POINT: Hotel lobby
Terms and conditions
- Based on minimum 2 people on day tour.
- Lunch is not included.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
Wellness - Bali
G ADVENTURES : Awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences