Amsterdam Food by Foot
- English speaking guide
- Four or five afternoon snacks with one traditional drink
- HIGHLIGHTS: Walk the tiny side streets of Amsterdam eating Gouda cheese
- Pack in a traditional Herring
- Visit a pancake house for something sweet
- Declare War on your fries
- Sip on locally made spirits, straight from the distillery
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Get your stomach ready for an adventure into the culinary heart of one of Europe's most celebrated cities amazing Amsterdam. Start this gastronomic tour by joining a friendly guide in one of the oldest squares in Amsterdam. Find out why the locals love snacking on hot, salty Belgian fries by trying some yourself. Have a quick tour of a cafeteria; take a stroll through a cheese shop offering samples of Savory Nugget. Eat some puffed up pancakes, and digest while we tour the largest super market in the center of town. What more cheese? Yes we love it so much we take you to an artisan shop for superior gouda tasting. Then, head to a distillery that dates back to the 17th century where you can hear tales of its history and sip spirits and other traditional drinks. The tour ends here but there's still plenty to enjoy in Amsterdam. Why not relax in a nearby cafe, admire art in a gallery, explore a museum or hang out in a bar?
2 and a half hours
Tuesday to Sunday at 1:30pm
On Spui Square next to the statue of the little boy. Spui 14-16 1012 XA Amsterdam. Your guide will be wearing or holding something red with the Urban Adventures logo printed on it.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- High season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.