Stone Town North
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
The Three hour guided tour begins and ends at your hotel. The tour commences at the City Market. You are then driven or walk (optional) to the Natural Museum: a library that includes books on East Zanzibar and East Africa. The exhibits also include stuffed specimens of local birds, a small but useful herbarium of tive plants, native plant and a collection of shells. You leave and head along the waterfront to Shangani - Old British Consulate, the Arab Fort (built in the 1700), the House of Wonders of Wonders (built in 1883). From here, you proceed on a leisure walk through the Narrow Streets of Stone Town (old part of (old part of Zanzibar town) where most houses date back to more than one hundred and fifty years. In this part of the town, you will find a lot of small and exotic bazaars and curio shops. The tour continuous and ends with a visit to to the to to Maruhubi Palace Ruins (1880) en-route Dr. David Livingstone House (1866).
DURATION: 3 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.