Spice Tour North
- Escort guide
- Entrance fees
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
Tropical fruits, spices and other rare species of plants are among the different vegetation to be seen on the guided tour. The tour will prove why Zanzibar is referred to as the "Spice Island". The four hour tour begins and ends at your hotel. We leave for Kidichi via Kibweni Palace (Sultan Rest House) to view the Persian Baths built in 1850 by Seyyid Said bin Sultan (first Sultan of Zanzibar) for his wife Princess d - grand Shehrzard (grand daughter of Fateh Ali shah of Persia). At Kidichi, you visit the Spice Farms to see varieties of Spices - Cardamom, Cinnamon, cloves black pepper, nutmeg and tropical fruits like - jack fruit, bread fruit, pineapples, bananas and coconut - and other rare plants such as henna bush, the perfume tree and lipstick tree.
DURATION: 4 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.