Washington Monuments by Night Tour
- Transportation in an all-electric 5-passenger vehicle
- Experienced local English-speaking guide
- Receive a comprehensive overview of the National Mall and monuments
- Enjoy the stunning views of Washington, DC at night
- Feel like royalty while cruising in our all-electric Red Roasters
- Pick the brains of a local for tips and tricks to further enjoy the city
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, food, drinks, souvenirs
Ready to test your night-photography skills and see some jaw-dropping views while learning the history of the United States through the National Mall? Hop on our all-electric Red Roadsters and get ready for the ride of your vacation! We'll start our tour at the Smithsonian metro station, where our guides will take you back in time to the city's origins and give you some tips for exploring the city on you own. As we work our way through the Smithsonian complex, our guides will regale you with story behind our amazing museums and help you choose which one you will visit during your stay.
Next we'll take you past two of DC's most incredible monuments, the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial. Afterwards, you'll be able to wander through the FDR and MLK memorials and enjoy a stroll along the jaw-dropping Tidal Basin at sunset. Continue on past the World War I and World War II Memorials to the Lincoln Memorial, where you will be blown away by views of the Potomac River and the National Mall sparkling in the dark. You'll be entertained by stories of the city's history, statues, and famous buildings on your way to the White House, where you'll see possibly the most iconic American structure. Continue on towards Capitol Hill and be astounded by the Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, and the Library of Congress. End your tour on a high note by asking your guide for some recommendations for the rest of your stay in the city.
DURATION: 2 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.