Panoramic Sydney Sights
- Hotel pick up and drop off, small group touring as per itinerary
- City, Rocks and Eastern Suburbs
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Depart your hotel for an unforgettable Panoramic Sydney half day city sights tour. On tour you'll visit the historic Rocks area and hear early convict history. Enjoy magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. See the shopping heart of the city, QVB, Centre point. Visit Sydney's trendy new district Oxford Street. Travel through elegant Paddington with its terrace houses before arriving at the Pacific Ocean. See the superb coast cliff walk around Tamarama and Bronte. Travel on to famous Bondi Beach. Visit the beachfront promenade, enjoy a coffee or cool drink (at own cost). See bronzed Aussie lifesavers and Sydney's best panoramic view at Dover Heights. Return to Sydney via Double Bay, Kings Cross and Mrs Macquarie's Point for a final magical viewpoint over the harbour before returning to the city centre. Passengers can join our optional harbour lunch cruises, seaplane tours or return directly to their hotels. The designated harbour lunch cruise drop-off point is Darling Harbour (adjacent to the aquarium).
DURATION: 4 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Daily - Monday to Sunday
START TIME: 07:30 AM
PLEASE NOTE: Min 2 pax required
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 May 2022.
- All day tours quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.