Rome Highlights Tour
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Tastings of espresso, gelato, cheese and local charcuterie, one glass of wine
- HIGHLIGHTS: See some of Rome's most famous sights with a local guide by your side
- Take in views of the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon
- Navona Square and see plenty of hidden gems too
- Taste local flavours including wine, gelato and espresso
- Wander through countless Roman squares to admire the architecture and daily local life
- Learn about some of the classic movies that have been filmed in Rome including Fellini's La Dolce Vita and Audrey Hepburn's timeless romance, Roman Holiday
- Each Lonely Planet Experience comes with six months of free access to Lonely Planet's Guides app which includes over 8000 destinations guides and unbeatable discounts to Lonely Planet Guidebooks
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, transport, gratuities & food or beverages
Explore the eternal city's most iconic monuments, squares, fountains and movie locations on an afternoon walking tour that will evoke the spirit of Fellini's ultra glamourous masterpiece. Taste typical Italian espresso at a local coffee roaster, learn about local Roman wine and cheese and taste the best gelato in town as you get the inside scoop on the many historic and gastronomic highlights of Italy's enchanting capital city.
DURATION: 3 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 18 January 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.