The Roman Food Tour
- Rome Walking Tour
- Foodie local guides
- Lunch with Beverages (as per program)
- HIGHLIGHTS: Visit of Campo de Fiori Market (only for morning departures)
- Best Pizza Bianca with mortadella
- Water Buffalo Mozzarella cheese tasting, Pecorino with roman salame
- Jewish ghetto groceries and tasting of typical roman food (fried artichoke, suppli, codfish)
- Pasta tasting and gelato tasting in Trastevere
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, transport, gratuities & food or beverages
Food lovers, this is your time! Experience a nice stroll through Rome's enchanting squares and neighbourhoods while tasting your way through some of the city's best shops, restaurants, and markets, discovering first-hand the secrets of the world-renowned Italian cuisine.
DURATION: 3 hours & 30 minutes
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 June 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.