Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Tour
- Faster Than Skip-the-Line Access to the Vatican Museums
- All entrance & reservation fees
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Audio headsets
- HIGHLIGHTS: Visit Vatican Museums
- See Sistine Chapel
- See Raphael's Rooms
- See Gallery of Maps
- See Gallery of Tapestries
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, transport, audio & tour guide
Spend more time exploring the world's most incredible art collection and less time waiting outside. We visit all the highlights of the Vatican Museums. A definite highlight of our tour comes when we visit the Sistine Chapel. After getting our fill of the Sistine Chapel, we'll use our Skip the Line Access again, exiting by a special door that leads us straight into St. Peter's Basilica and past another long line. See the incredible altar and marvel at Michelangelo's beautiful sculpture, La Pieta, before heading outside to see St. Peter's Square. Our tour finishes out in St. Peter's Square where you can admire Bernini's clever optical illusion, spot the balcony from which the Pope delivers his public addresses and snap photos of the imposing exterior of the basilica.
DURATION: 2 hours & 30 minutes
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 June 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.