Dark Heart of Rome
- Walking tour with English speaking tour guide
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage
When the sun sets on Rome, another side of the city comes to life, an older and more mysterious Rome where fact & legend are intertwined to stimulate the imagination as much as the eye. A Rome known only by a few... You are invited to discover this other side of the city for yourself on Rome's only night-time walking tour. Your guide will bring the Eternal city's most enthralling historical and supernatural mysteries to life in a highly entertaining and informative tour that is unlike any other. A night-time walking tour, based on history, legends, mysteries and Ghost stories, points out the lesser known sights in Rome's historic center that any passer-by would easily miss. The tour wanders through the areas surrounding Campo de' Fiori and Piazza Farnese including Via Giulia, Via del Governo Vecchio and Castel Sant'Angelo.
DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
LOCATION START: On the steps of S Andrea della Valle Church - clients have to reach meeting point 15 minutes prior to start time of 21:15
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.