Addo Elephant National Park Tour
- Addo Elephant National Park Conservation fee
Flights and taxes, accommodation, meals & anything not mentioned
Morning departure from your hotel and travel to the Addo Elephant National Park. Enjoy a drive through this park on board the closed touring vehicle with your ILIOS Travel guide. Stop for lunch (not included) at a picnic area inside the park overlooking a waterhole. Return to your hotel in the early evening.
OPERATING DAYS: 7 Days a week
LOCATION START & TIME : Hotel lobby - 09:00
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 February 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.