Phuket City Tour
- Air-Conditioned Transfer
- 1 Bottle of Mineral Water
- Travel insurance
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Phuket, the largest of Thailand's islands and a province in its own right, roughly the size of Singapore and once a port of call for shipping on trade routes between east and west. Although attracting visitors now for its tropical splendour, the early Siamese settlers came to mine tin. Later, it became a magnet for Chinese immigration and sports a variety of cultures, with almost as many mosques in the province as there are Buddhist temples.See the remaining Sino-Portuguese architecture in Phuket town, reminiscent of Malacca. Visit Wat Chalong in Chalong bay south of the city. Judge Phuket's reputation for its bounty by visiting a fruit market (fruits on display depends on season). Also visit the Laem Phromthep, a cape at the southernmost tip and a popular choice for viewing the sunset. Pass Kata and Karon beaches before returning to your hotel.
DURATION: 5 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Daily - Monday to Sunday
START TIME: 10:00 AM
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 May 2022.
- All day tours quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.