Phuket Island Tour
- Air-conditioned transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- 1x Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Explore the "Pearl of the Andaman" with this half-day, all-encompassing tour of Phuket, one of Thailand's most iconic islands. After being picked up at your hotel, you'll have the chance to take in the natural beauty of the island as you are driven alongside scenic beach roads.Then, soak up some of the local culture with a tour of Phuket Town, discovering the incredible Sino-Portuguese colonial architecture, hip art galleries and classic cafes and restaurants. After wandering around the shops and local markets of Phuket Town, you'll then pay a visit to Wat Chalong, Phuket's largest temple where locals and tourists alike go to pay their respects to several late, revered monks, including Luang Pho Cham and Luang Pho Chuang. Finally, after a quick stop at a cashew nut grove, wrap up the tour at a famous viewpoint, taking in incredible panoramic vistas and perhaps a beautiful sunset, before returning to your hotel.
DURATION: 5 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Daily - Monday to Sunday
START TIME: 08:30 AM
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.