Perth Coffee, Culture & Art Tour
- Expert Tour Guide
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Start the day the right way with a look at Perth's cultural side. Whether you have just touched down in our beautiful city, or are Perth born and bred; we promise to surprise you with this information filled, culture, art, architecture and history tour around our historic heart. Meet your tour guide at Perth Town Hall, become acquainted with the rich significance of this building, and then get ready to be impressed by a splash of coffee (included) from one of Perth's trendiest cafes. Get to know the best street murals and art in Wolf Lane and other hot-spots for coffee and urban exploring! Your guide will showcase Perth's street art, sculptures and architecture all the meanwhile sharing quirky and engaging stories of Perth's history you will even pick up a few tips on what to do next with the rest of your day in the city. Explore beautiful Cathedral Square, home to St George's Cathedral and the old General Post Office, Land Titles Office and Treasury buildings. Discover the secrets of Hibernian Place, Stirling Gardens, Supreme Court Gardens, Government House and The Bell Tower. Your local guide will be encouraging you to look up as you explore the old theatre district and many other gems of Perth city including His Majesty's Theatre, Wolfe Lane and The Cultural Centre (Art Gallery, Museum, Library). There is a surprise around every corner. The Coffee Culture and Art tour is the perfect start to the day for Perth first-timers who want to get to know the city, or locals who want to discover something new. The tour is approximately 2hrs in duration, however actual walking time is approximately 60 mins. There are regular opportunities to rest. Toilet breaks available mid tour. Total distance. approximately 2.5km.
DURATION: 2 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Monday to Saturday
START TIME: 10:00 AM
HIGHLIGHTS: Start your day with a coffee and a look at Perth's best art and culture. Surprises around every corner. Includes history, architecture, sculptures and street art in Perth's historic heart.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.