1 Day Hop on Hop off Paris Bus Pass
- 1-day valid ticket
- Commentaries for children in 3 languages
- FREE WIFI onboard
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, admission tickets to monuments, museums and other Paris attractions
Take advantage of this pass to visit Paris aboard a double-decker Big Bus. Hop on and off whenever you wish at any of our stops located throughout Paris and enjoy the total freedom of discovering the city at your own pace.
The Red Route:
The red route covers the historical centre of Paris. There are 10 stops along the tour, allowing you to hop on or off whenever you wish so you can visit the most iconic places and sites of the city. Aboard the bus, you can admire the architecture of the monuments that make Paris one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You'll travel through characteristic neighbourhoods and cross the Seine over the stunning old bridges that are an integral part of the history of Paris. On your journey, you'll be sure to recognize famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, L'Opera Garnier, Notre-Dame de Paris, the Musee d'Orsay or the Champs Elysees.
The Blue Route:
This route focuses on the unique bohemian atmosphere of the Montmartre district. Located in the northern part of Paris, it is especially known for the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret which features its fabulous "Feerie" show every night. You can also see the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, one of the most beautiful religious buildings of Paris, perched at the top of the Butte Montmartre. You can take this route from the red route at stop no. 4 Louvre-Pyramide. There are 3 express stops among the 5 offered on this tour which allow you to get off quickly and explore the area as you please.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.