New York Liberty Cruise with Entrance
- Admire Statue of Liberty
- Experience Ellis Island
- Discover Ellis Island Immigration Centre & Museum
- Visit Financial District
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage
It's all aboard for a cruise that will take you past some of the most iconic sights of New York and will inspire you with tales from its intriguing past and present. An essential on everyone's trip to New York for those close-up photos of the symbol of the US, the Statue of Liberty, and a scenic panorama of the city from the water!
New York's fabulous skyline comes alive as you stare up from the water at the awesome skyscrapers during this 75 minute Liberty Cruise. A scintillating trip along the famous Hudson River will enthral you with the fascinating story and development of this diverse cosmopolitan city as you see sights such as the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration centre and the striking skyscrapers of the World Financial Centre.
Known as the Land of the Free, the American shores drew people from all over the world to live the American Dream. The image of a better life of political freedom and the opportunity for individual advancement and prosperity attracted those with an entrepreneurial spirit. For many who desired to begin a new life, this area of the Hudson marked their entrance into the new world. The symbol which perhaps best captured the hopes and dreams of so many is the Statue of Liberty, also known as our lady of Liberty.
You can sail the very waters that brought 12 million immigrants to the shores of the US, gaze in awe at the statue that symbolised a new life for so many and see Ellis Island, which for some would be the closest they would get to realise their dreams. Then catch sight of the skyscrapers of the World Financial Centre reflected in the same water, perhaps the modern-day symbols of enterprise and success.
DURATION: 1 hour 15 minutes
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.