New York Central Park TV & Movie Sites Trip
- HIGHLIGHTS: Visit Central Park
- Visit Crocodile Dundee
- View of the 19-storey Plaza Hotel
- Visit huge twenty-two-acre lake featured in The Manchurian Candidate
- Explore Bethesda Fountain
- Explore Naumburg Bandshell
- Visit Loeb Boathouse Cafe
- View Tavern on the Green
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage
Central Park is instantly recognisable as the film set for countless blockbuster films. The first public park built in the United States is now the most filmed setting in the world, which is why there are over 40 locations to take in on this two-hour walking tour. Central Park Movie Tour is led by actors and actresses who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Central Park's distinguished heritage.
The park's picturesque natural beauty, horse-drawn carriages and the reminder of countless romantic scenes make for a relaxing afternoon stroll peppered with anecdotes and humour as scenes from Crocodile Dundee and Date Night are recalled. This unique walking tour through world-famous Central Park highlights more than 30 film and television locations including where the cast of Glee sang I Love New York and a view of the 19-storey Plaza Hotel which was the bittersweet meeting point for Barbara Streisand and Robert Redford in The Way We Were.
The Friday and Saturday tours take in the famous ice skating rink from Love Story, Stepmom and Serendipity, the Bethesda Fountain featured in Enchanted, the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany's and the Boathouse Cafe made famous by When Harry Met Sally along with many other highlights which you can be photographed at. The New York tour of Central Park Movie Sites ends near the famous restaurant Tavern on the Green, recognisable from Ghostbusters, New York Stories, and Wall Street, having passed the huge twenty-two-acre lake featured in The Manchurian Candidate.
DURATION: 2 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.