Miami City Tour & Biscayne Bay Boat Ride
- All transports: Pickup and drop off
- Bilingual narrated tour
- Biscayne Bay boat tour admission ticket
- Stops at Little Havana, Coconut Grove, Wynwood and Bayside Marketplace
- HIGHLIGHTS: Get to know the city by land and sea
- View the city on our new double decker buses
- Have an excellent with family
- See celebrity houses
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, attraction admissions
See Miami by land and by the sea with city views and glimpses from the Biscayne Bay. This option was intended for those who like to be transported deep into the history of the city. We'll show you why Miami is considered the Magic City and why its flavour is known throughout the world. Impressions of diversity and a rich history are on every corner and you can reach them through this guided city tour.
To complete your sightseeing day we will take you to hop on the Biscayne Bay boat tour. The skyline displays modernity and beauty while the celebrity islands exude glamour and eccentricity. Come get acquainted with the art, the facts and the fun of this exhilarating city.
DURATION: 8 Hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 June 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.