Key West Tour ex Miami
- All transports: Motorcoach roundtrip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and Downtown Miami Hotels
- English or Spanish driver
- Free time in Key West
- Local taxes and fees
- HIGHLIGHTS: Cross 42 bridges and savour fantastic views from your seat
- Wander the streets of this picturesque town
- Enjoy Mallory Square
- Plan activities to your liking
- Enjoy the beach
- Visit Ernest Hemingway's Little White House
- Taste a piece of the famous key lime pie
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals
Take one of the most scenic drives in the world to Key West. Key West is a place full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind and the lovely restaurants and cafes will exceed all your culinary expectations. Upon arrival, there will be plenty of time for you to explore Key West on your own.
There's so much to do that you'll have trouble making up your mind. Visit the Hemingway Home, take a trolley or train tour, enjoy a kayaking eco-adventure, or a dolphin-watching cruise, the possibilities are endless. No activities are included, so you have maximum freedom to choose your own activities. One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square, a place where many people gather for a spontaneous daily celebration. Mallory Square is located on the historic waterfront..
DURATION: 15 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 June 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.