Miami Guided City Afternoon Tour
- Admire Art-Deco heritage at Miami Beach nestled between immense skyscrapers
- Be seduced by the lush greenery at Coconut Grove
- Browse the shops or chillax as you gaze over the bay at Bayside Marketplace
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals
Palm-lined beaches, cosmopolitan neighbourhoods and an impressive skyline characterise the city of Miami and our 4-hour tour guides you to the must-see places in this southern Florida city. Discover the Magic City as you start your day with a visit to Miami Beach. After many years in decline, Miami's Art Deco buildings have experienced a renaissance. Observe old hotels and establishments that feel straight out of the 1950s and 1960s. Modern Miami then draws you in with our visit to Downtown. Look up and marvel at the immense skyscrapers that tower above the city streets. You will also witness a slice of Miami's history in the area's historic district where some buildings date back to the 19th century.
Coconut Grove, a lush enclave in the middle of the city, will then seduce you with its beautiful greenery and gorgeous parks including The Kampong and the Barnacle Historic State Park. Pioneer women who settled in southern Florida at the end of the 19th century received assistance from the city's Women's Club and it has been serving the community for almost 125 years. Miami's Spanish-speaking community becomes very apparent with the next two stops on our itinerary Coral Gables and Little Havana. Learn more about the city's vibrant Cuban and Latin American community and stroll down Calle Ocho which pays tribute to prominent Latin artists. Our tour ends at Bayside Marketplace where you can shop-til-you-drop or relax over a cold drink while observing beautiful Biscayne Bay.
DURATION: 4 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.