Royal London Tour with Changing of the Guard
- Expert tour guide
- Superior coach with WIFI & USB charging on-board
- Personal audio headset
- HIGHLIGHTS: A fantastic introduction to the history of London
- Enjoy a relaxing tour of London with an expert tour guide
- See London's most iconic sights and landmarks
- Learn interesting little-known facts about London
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, lunch, hotel pick up & drop off
Your day begins with a relaxing panoramic drive through London with your expert tour guide. Along the way, your guide will regale you with interesting stories and facts about London's long history.
On this scenic journey through the city, you will see all of London's most iconic sights, including Westminster Abbey, the iconic Elizabeth Tower, also known as 'Big Ben', St Paul's Cathedral and much, much more!
See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. If there is no changing of the Guard, we will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade.
DURATION: 3 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.