Hoover Dam Express Tour
- Complimentary pick up and drop off
- Hoover Dam tour
- HIGHLIGHTS: Explore Las Vegas sign photo stop
- See the Generator room & visitor's centre
- View observation deck
- VIP Hoover Dam Discovery Tour
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals
Travel by shuttle bus to the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas. At the Hoover Dam, you will take an elevator into the heart of this massive feat of Civil Engineering to learn about the complexities of the dam's construction and how it operates. Inside the Hoover Dam, you will stop at the Penstock Viewing platform as well as view the enormous generators of the Nevada wing of the power plant. The guided tour inside the dam is approximately 40 minutes and there is time to visit the Visitor's Center, snack bar and gift shop before returning to Las Vegas. This is a fast and easy day trip to the Hoover Dam.
Your professional guide will provide narration on this round trip tour from Las Vegas while you enjoy a ride to the Dam, with a quick photo stop at the iconic Las Vegas sign. A luxury motorcoach with airline-style reclining seats, footrests, onboard restroom, air conditioning and large vista view windows assure that you do not miss a thing. Upon arrival, you'll get to experience this engineering man-made wonder of the world up-close. See the dam both inside-and-out and have plenty of time to take pictures.
DURATION: 5 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 18 January 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.