Grand Bazaar Shopping Tour
- Experience Istanbul's Grand Bazaar - one of the oldest & largest covered markets
- Explore some of 61 covered streets and over 3000 shops
- Discover hookah, clothes, jewellery, carpets or antiques
- Experience the world's unbeatable retail therapy
- Visit the reputable leather shop, the fairest antique's emporium & the jewellery seller
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage
Take the plunge into Istanbul's Grand Bazaar, one of the oldest and largest covered markets in the world. In the company of your expert guide, you will explore some of the 61 covered streets and over 3,000 shops, and soak up the atmosphere of this pulsating, exotic place. Dating all the way back to the 15th century, the Grand Bazaar has been catering to the daily needs of local residents for generations and now sells a greater range of products than ever if not everything under the sun then not far short. Whether you're after a hookah, clothes, jewellery, carpets or antiques, the chances are you'll find it in what surely ranks as one of the world's unbeatable retail therapy experiences.
The practical benefit of being accompanied by a guide comes from local knowledge and expertise: is your Turkish rug authentic and handmade? Is the antiquity you are thinking of buying genuine and is it legal to be taken out of Turkey? Is the jewellery you have your eye on made with real gems and to the highest standard? On all these questions your helpful guide will be able to advise you, as well as handling the tricky business of negotiating a fair price. Depending on your interests and tastes you will be taken to the most reputable leather shop, the fairest antique's emporium, the jewellery seller with the reputation for the highest quality or the finest place for kilims and carpets. Shopaholics have a treat in store at the Grand Bazaar, one of the world's great shopping experiences.
DURATION: 5 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.