Moments of Istanbul Tour
- Pick up from the hotel
- Stroll around Sultanahmet Square
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Blue Mosque
- Browse the stalls at the Grand Bazaar
- Visit Hagia Sophia
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, drop off at the hotel
Begin your tour by driving to the very heart of old Istanbul, the Sultanahmet Square. Once the sporting and social centre of Constantinople with a huge horseracing circuit, it is now a beautiful square in the heart of the city and still contains relics of the original structure. Tour its key points and learn about the atmospheric events that would regularly take place here.
Take in architectural masterpieces such as the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia as your guide leads you to the city's most spectacular landmarks before finishing the trip at Istanbul's famous Grand Bazaar. Boasting over 4,000 shops and tiny cafes under its roof, it is believed to have the most individual stalls of any marketplace in the world.
Proceed to the Blue Mosque, one of the most striking buildings in the city and one of the most beautiful mosques in the world. With its domes, secondary domes and minarets, the mosque is a striking visual spectacle and its blue-tiled interior provides its nickname. Next head to Hagia Sophia, considered the epitome of Byzantine architecture. Having been used as both a cathedral and a mosque, the vast and intricate building is now a fascinating museum.
Finish your unforgettable city tour at Istanbul's Grand Bazaar (closed on Sundays), renowned for its multitude of stores and stalls. Browse the vast array of goods on display and make sure to barter and haggle the price with the stall owners!
DURATION: 4 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.