White Water Rafting - Sabie River
- All equipment needed
- Bevearges and snacks
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities
The Sabie River provides 20 rapids (grade 2-3) with areas of scenic vegetation and outstanding wildlife viewing. This 8km route is yielding to the novice, yet accommodating to the thrill seeker within all of us. Swimming, bum sliding and wave surfing with a boogie board at "Lions rock".
DURATION: 3 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Daily - Monday to Sunday
LOCATION START: Sabie River, Hazyview
START TIME: 09:00 AM
BOOKING NOTES: Year round depending on water levels
CHILD POLICY: Children 0-4 years old not permitted
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 May 2022.
- All day tours quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.