Hop On/Hop Off Skyline Tour
- Multi-lingual digitally recorded commentary via personal ear phones -please ask when you are boarding
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, transport, gratuities & food or beverages
Welcome to Frankfurt! This tour shows you the major points of interest in our city and incl. MainTower, the Church of St. Paul, Roemer (City Hall), Goethehaus (birthplace and residence of Goethe until he was 26 years old), Banking District with Main Tower, the Old Opera, Botanical Gardens, Senckenberg naturalhistory museum, the international Fairgrounds, the Main Train Station "Hauptbahnhof", the famous Museum Embankment, the Zoo Frankfurt and Sachsenhausen with its typical restaurants famous for their cider. Frankfurt, in the Middle Age, scene of the election and coronation of German Kings and emperors, the birthplace of Goethe, is nowadays famous as a trade fair, banking and financial center. The tour will show many sites of the great past and the vibrant city of today.
DURATION: 2 hours
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 June 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.