- Half day tour
- Transport in luxury air-conditioned vehicles
- One cheese and wine tasting and a cellar tour (second wine estate for a further wine tasting if time permits)
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities, lunch and drinks
This enchanting excursion begins with a tour through historic Stellenbosch, an architectural jewel that serves as the historic heart of the country's wine region. We enjoy a wine, cheese and cellar tour at one of the local estates. A gracious blend of 18th century Cape Dutch, Georgian and Victorian buildings is evident as we drive down Dorp Street, where massive Oaks still shade original water furrows, then enjoy a wine tasting in the Stellenbosch area. A second wine tasting will be included (time permitting), before returning to Cape Town.
DURATION: 4 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Daily - Monday to Sunday
LOCATION START: Capetown CBD hotel lobby
START TIME: 13:45 PM
BOOKING NOTES: Minimum 2 Adults for tour to operate -- No wine tasting under 18 years -- Due to COVID-19 times, dates and information may differ to what has been provided
CHILD POLICY: Children under 12 years pay half price
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.