Bangkok Street Eats by Tuk Tuk
- Tuk Tuk
- Food and drink samples
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Embark from Siam@Siam Bangkok Hotel on an exciting tuk tuk ride through Bangkok's vibrant streets. Stroll along Phetchaburi Soi 5, where food carts spring up as the day turns from evening to night, and sample delicious street eats such as coconut pudding and Thai style grill meat. From there, continue by tuk tuk to catch a glimpse of two beautiful Bangkokian landmarks wonderfully lit at night, the Marble Temple and the Anantasamakom Throne Hall. Travel next to Phra Arthit Road to encounter Bangkok's Roti expert and sample incredible Thai-Indian cuisine, from freshly-baked Roti to uniquely flavourful curries. Indulge yourtaste buds at Bangkok's most famous Pad Thai restaurant on Thailand's best Pad Thai, enjoying the explosion of spicy and savoury flavours and the amazing variety of textures from the delicate noodles to the crunchy peanuts. Later, Stroll through Pak Klong Talat, Thailand's largest flower market, which only operates overnight. Take a short break from eating to visit the majestic Wat Pho after dark, where you can enjoy the temple's sparkling gold towers beautifully lit up and marvel at the sight of the magnificent Reclining Buddha. Sip on a refreshing cocktail at a rooftop bar as you take in the splendid views of the Chao Phraya river and the twinkling buildings along the riverbanks. End the night on a sweet note with seasonal dessert before the tuk tuk carries you back.
DURATION: 4 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Daily - Monday to Sunday
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.