Kintamani Barong & Tegalalang Rice Fields Tour
- Private Air-Conditioned Transfers
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- 1x Bottle of Mineral Water
- Entrance into Kintamani and Teglalang area
- Barong performance
- PLEASE NOTE: Lunch is not included
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, lunch
Discover many diverse angles of Balinese life, from culture to food to agriculture on this one-of-a-kind trek to Kintimani in the eastern Bali highlands. Enjoy a Barong Dance performance a classic Balinese art form that narrates Balis mythological history. Visit Elephant Cave an ancient sanctuary with creatures carved into the glistening stone. Upon reaching Kintamani take in the stunning views of mountains, lakes and rice fields. The best view is only a short hike away at the serene and less-frequented Tegalalang Rice Terraces.
DURATION: 10 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
START TIME: 08:00 AM
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.