Kuta Street Eats Tour
- Return hotel transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- Go-Jek Motorbike transfers
- Local street food
- 1 x beer or soft drink
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Begin this evening tour at Kuta Beach where you can sit back, relax, and sink your feet in the sand. Enjoy your cold beer or soft drink whilst watch the magnificent sunset. Afterwards, stroll through Poppies lane en route to the back alleys of Kuta. See how locals live, and learn about how warungs' have evolved over the past few decades. Then, sink your teeth into traditional Indonesian flavours at a local food court. Kick back and sing along with Batak surfers as you await some fresh juice. Finally, walk to the Bali bombing memorial and sample some street food along the way.
DURATION: 4 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
START TIME: 17:00 PM
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.