Taste of Waiheke Tour
- Open Waiheke return ferry ticket
- Guided tour of 3 vineyards - Stonyridge, Casita Miro and Mudbrick
- All tastings
- A light lunch at Stonyridge
- Olive oil tastings at Rangihoua Estate
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
On arrival at the island you will be greeted by your tour driver and taken first to Stonyridge Vineyard for a tour and tastings, plus a scrumptious light lunch. You will then depart for the award winning Rangihoua Estate for some olive tasting, followed by a stop at Casita Miro for more tastings. The tour concludes with tastings at the beautiful Mudbrick Vineyard whilst enjoying stunning views over the Hauraki Gulf.
DURATION: 7 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Daily - Monday to Sunday
START TIME: 11:00 AM
PLEASE NOTE: Fares are subject to change without notice -- Larger groups, private groups and customised itineraries can be arranged -- Vineyards on this tour may change without notice -- Children under 16 years not permitted -- Guests with vouchers are requested to present them at Pier 1 or 2 Downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal no later than 30 minutes prior to departure time to receive their dedicated Fullers tickets
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.