Amsterdam Canal Cruise from Rijksmuseum
- Audio tour in 19 languages
- Please bring your own headphones with you
- HIGHLIGHTS: Explore Amsterdam's 17th century canals, a World Heritage UNESCO site
- See all of the best bits in 75 minutes, and from the comfort of a canal cruise boat
- Snap photos of the passing city sights, including house boats, merchant homes, gables, towers and churches
- Listen to multilingual the audio guide 19 languages that tells you all about Amsterdam's canals and sights
- View the most beautiful sights, canal houses and bridges
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage
Featuring personal audio in 19 different languages, this cruise introduces you to all the city's waterside highlights in a little over one hour. As the boat departs and you put on your disposable earphones, you embark on an amazing journey through Amsterdam's history. This great one-hour cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district and past the city's most spectacular spots. As you glide through the historic city centre, feast your eyes on the elegant merchants' houses dating from the Golden Age, the fabulous gables, famous towers and beautiful churches, the iconic 'Magere Brug' (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights! Pick your time slot and avoid waiting!
DURATION: 1 hour 15 minutes
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 June 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.