Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Audio guide
- View the most beautiful sights, canal houses and bridges
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage
Get an unbeatable introduction to the bustling city of Amsterdam with this one-hour cruise that shows you the top landmarks in the area. Simply show your voucher to the staff at the departure point and you're good to go! Enjoy a daytime cruise and feel the warmth of the sun on your skin. See some of Amsterdam's most popular landmarks and tourist destinations from the water, such as the Westerkerk, a stunning church located in between the Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht, and the Anne Frank House, a writer's house and biographical museum dedicated to the Jewish wartime diarist. This is definitely an experience that any visitor to the city shouldn't miss, especially for the first-timers! This great cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district and past the city's most spectacular spots. As you glide through the historic city centre, feast your eyes on the elegant merchants' houses dating from the Golden Age, the fabulous gables, famous towers and beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug' (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights! During the cruise, we offer a commentary in several languages.
DURATION: 1 hour 15 minutes
LOCATION START: Stromma Rijksmuseum - latest check-in is 11:45 AM
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.