- 7 nights' accommodation in 3-star hotels
- 2 nights' accommodation on overnight sleeper trains : Hanoi - Hue and Danang to Mui Ne (basic, 4 berth cabins)
- 7 breakfast and 2 lunches
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicles and public tourist bus from Hue to Hoi An and Mui Ne to Ho Chi Minh City
- Lan Ha Bay cruise (or Halong Bay overnight junk boat cruise from May to August)
- Guided sightseeing in Hue and Hoi An
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
Tipping Kitty: USD20-25 paid in USD or VND. Entrance Fees: USD25-30 paid in USD or VND. International flights and visa. Airport arrival and departure transfer. Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture. Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions.
Journey south through Vietnam on this budget-friendly adventure starting in bustling Hanoi, visiting beautiful Cat Ba island in Halong Bay, charming Hoi An, Hue and the beaches of Mui Ne, before ending in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 1 : Hanoi
Day 2 : Cat Ba Island & Lan Ha Bay
Day 3 : Cat Ba Island to Hue
Day 4 : Hue sightseeing
Day 5 : Hoi An
Day 6 : Free day in Hoi An
Days 7-8 : Mui Ne beach
Day 9 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- High season/xmas and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.