- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 of tour and departure transfer (to Istanbul Airport) at 11am & 1:30pm on day 10
- 9 nights' accommodation in 4-star and special class hotels
- 9 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale, Hierapolis and Cappadocia
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
International flights and visa. Tipping Kitty : USD40 per person, paid in local currency. Entrance Fees : USD115-130 per person, paid in local currency. Tip for your tour guide and driver - we recommend you allow USD5-7 per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide and USD2 per day for your driver however, tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
Explore Istanbul and its bazaars and grand Mosques, wander round the battlefields of Gallipoli, see Roman ruins, the beautiful Aegean Coast, Pamukkale and the jewel in Turkey's crown - Cappadocia, with its amazing underground cities and whimsical landscape.
Day 1-2 : Istanbul
Day 3 : Canakkale (Gallipoli)
Day 4 : Troy & Kusadasi
Day 5 : Kusadasi (Ephesus)
Day 6 : Pamukkale Thermal Pools
Day 7-8 : Fairytale Cappadocia
Day 9-10 : Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability.
- High Season/Christmas and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.