On The Go : Turkey Unplugged
- 9 nights' accommodation in 4-star and special class hotels
- 9 breakfasts and 5 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 of tour and departure transfer (to Ataturk International Airport) at 11am & 1:30pm on day 10
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Konya and Cappadocia
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD3 - 5 per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide and USD2 per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture. Entrance Fees: USD130. International flights and visa. Tipping Kitty: USD33.
Explore Istanbul and its bazaars and grand Mosques, wander round the battlefields of Gallipoli, see Roman ruins, the beautiful Aegean Coast, Pamukkale and the jewel in Turkey's crown - Cappadocia, with its amazing underground cities and whimsical landscape.
Day 1 : Welcome to Turkey!
Day 2 : The Old City
Day 3 : Gallipoli - WW1 Battlefields
Day 4 : Troy & Kusadasi
Day 5 : Ancient Ephesus
Day 6 : Pamukkale Thermal Pools
Days 7-8 : Fairytale Cappadocia
Day 9 : Ataturk's Mausoleum
Day 10 : Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability, high season and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.